Г
л
а
в
н
а
я
Племя Льда
Всё племя собирается на Совет, что бы там представить всему лесу свою новую ученицу целителя - Половинку Луны, черную кошечку с белыми пятнами, одно из которых напоминает половину луны. Все воины в хорошем настроении, однако все может испортить сварливый целитель племени Коршун, подравшийся с оруженосцем Янтарного племени из-за пустяка. Но предводительница решает не обращать на это внимания, надеясь на то, что оруженосец не пострадал. В остальном в племени тихо. Пока...
Гостям
Добро пожаловать на форум Cats-warriors. Tigerstar's victory!
Наверное, вы еще не успели осмотреться у нас, так что я вам помогу.
Для начала вам нужно узнать саму идею форума. А она такова:
Звездоцап добился своего - Ежевика и Коршун стали предводителями, и захватили соседние племена. Племена Реки и Тени стали племенем Льда, которое основал Коршун. А племена Ветра и Грозы стали племенем Янтаря, которое основал Ежевика. Но времена битв за территорию окончены, оба предводителя уже умерли, но племена продолжают жить. Предводители и глашатаи управляют племенами, целители связаны со Звездным племенем, подрастает новое поколение. В детской слышен писк, и тихий голос королев, которые рассказывают котятам сказки о четырех племенах... Тем не менее, племена Льда и Янтаря соперничают также, как некогда боролись между собой племена Грозы, Реки, Тени и Ветра
Племя Янтаря
Особых новостей в Янтарном племени нет, только то что Дождик пострадал от лап Коршуна у границы племен. А еще у Молнии есть секрет, который она раскроет лишь Дождику, его матери и Коршуну...
Коты собираются на Совет, и предводительнице Звёздной Лилии есть о чем поговорить с Коршуном, драки с её сыном она никому не простит. А наглый целитель Льда тем временем устраивает на Совете шоу, чем злит всех котов, собравшихся этой ночью.

И
г
р
а
Очередность постов

Всё началось с того, что Дождик победил Коршуна в честной схватке. Оба они походят на двух братьев, некогда основавших эти племена...

Племя Льда всегда считалось темным, более близким к Сумрачному Лесу... Их нападениям на соседей - племя Янтаря - не было числа...

Вот и закончились все ужасные события, происходившие некогда на территории племён: лисы ушли, да и коты Сумрачного леса как-то присмирели. Тишина и спокойствие царили в племенах...
Лучший пост
Пост еще не выбран, попасть сюда может каждый...
Конкурсы и квесты FS
Конкурс "Переписываем Хантеров!"
Лучший игрок
Голосование проходит тут

Р
е
к
л
а
м
а
Баннеры партнеров -
Правила Рекламы
1. Реклама
1.2 Обмен рекламой строго взаимный.
1.3 Просто писать "Взаимно" от реклам-аккаунта запрещено, оставляйте ссылку
2. Баннерообмен
2.1 Наш баннер может стоять:
1. в таблице
2. В объявлений
3. На отдельной странице форума
4. Внизу форума, не прикрытая баннерной кнопкой
2.2. Ваш баннер может стоять:
1. В бегущей строке (размер - 88х31)
2. В таблице - для партнеров
3. Большие баннеры - под таблицей
4. В Вашей подписи, если вы зарегистрированы на двух форумах, и активны и там и у нас (наш баннер в подписи у вас на др. форуме)
5. В подписи администратора, в обмен на расположении нашего баннера в подписи вашего администратора

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Cats-warriors. Tigerstar's victory (R) » Гостиная » Идея ролевой aka что, где и когда

Идея ролевой aka что, где и когда

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 901

I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I wanted to thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every part of it and I have you book-marked to check out new things in your web site.

Hey there I am so glad I found your website, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.

Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other person's website link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I believe that you just can do with a few percent to force the message home a little bit, however instead of that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

Hi there, this weekend is good in support of me, since this time i am reading this wonderful informative post here at my residence.

I think the admin of this web page is truly working hard in support of his site, because here every information is quality based data.

Hey there! I just want to offer you a big thumbs up for your great info you've got here on this post. I'll be returning to your website for more soon.

Hello. And Bye.

Всем доброго времени суток!
Есть такой вопрос, может кто в курсе? или может кто-то занимался подобным. В общем сразу перейду к делу, мне нужно раскрутить инстаграм и я начал заниматься данным вопросом, перелапатил уже кучу сайтов в поисках годной инфы и максиммум что-то похожее на нормальную инфу нашел по ссылке, где маркетолог плюс минус хорошо объяснил как и где можно заказать раскрутку. Но вот хочу еще здесь поинтересоваться такой сказать у живых людей.

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!

May I simply say what a relief to uncover a person that truly understands what they are talking about on the internet. You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people must check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you are not more popular since you surely have the gift.

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Kudos

What's up, this weekend is nice in support of me, as this point in time i am reading this impressive informative post here at my home.

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with almost all important infos. I would like to see more posts like this .

Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and also the rest of the website is also very good.

It's awesome designed for me to have a site, which is valuable for my knowledge. thanks admin

Hi there, constantly i used to check web site posts here in the early hours in the break of day, as i love to learn more and more.

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I've truly loved browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!

Hi there to every one, the contents existing at this site are genuinely awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Nice blog here! Also your web site loads up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

Hello! I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I am coming back to your web site for more soon.

Currently it looks like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Hey! I know this is kind of off-topic but I needed to ask. Does building a well-established blog like yours take a large amount of work? I am brand new to running a blog however I do write in my diary everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

I couldn't resist commenting. Well written!

Great article! That is the type of information that are meant to be shared across the web. Shame on the seek engines for not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and visit my site . Thanks =)

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for %keyword%

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, thus he/she needs to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

Вы здесь » Cats-warriors. Tigerstar's victory (R) » Гостиная » Идея ролевой aka что, где и когда